Veronica has more than 20 years in senior management roles, leading marketing and sales strategies that include primary care consumables, pharmaceuticals, natural health care supplements, consumer and safety products within B2B and B2C.
Social Media Top Tips for Catering Companies
Want to know how to engage with your customers on your social media platforms?
Try these top tips:
- Post a good looking picture of a platter or recent event.
- Give people a sneak peek of some new catering.
- Go live and take your followers behind the scenes of your catering company.
- Best of all that enables people to connect with your people so if your staff are comfortable post pictures with your team preparing for your events!
- Be creative and create urgency and make people take a decision that they might otherwise have delayed.
- Create tutorial videos to keep your audience engaged. Post a video for example on making a delicious sauce.
- Create social media posts for special occasions. Share the excitement and provide customers with a link to directly opt to buy.
- Create a catering-specific hashtag for platforms like Instagram and Twitter and ask customers to use it in their social media posts.
berica.co.nz | 0800 237 422 | firstname.lastname@example.org