Delivery and Returns
Claims for Seasonal packaging must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods, while claims for all other packaging must be made within 30 days of receipt of goods. Returns are not accepted after these timeframes. A 15% restocking fee may apply, and credit will be approved after goods are assessed for resalable condition, with refunds issued to the original payment method. Please note that the refund process may take 3-5 working days.
We offer FREE 2-3 day standard delivery service to all major towns and cities in NZ on orders over $200+GST. An overnight courier service is available for any urgent orders, please contact us for prices.
All stock item orders placed before 4:00 pm are usually despatched the same day, under normal circumstances. Any order received after this will be despatched the next working day. Please contact us if your order is time critical and we'll endeavour to include this in our same day despatch schedule.
Currently, we do not ship our products outside of New Zealand.
We’ll send you an e mail as soon as your return has been processed and the funds will take 3-5 working days to reach your account. All refunds are issued back to your original payment method.
If you need to return your product(s) for whatever reason, please e mail email@example.com and one of our friendly customer service team will respond to you within 2 working days.
See below for terms and conditions:
- All return/credit requests must be notified to Berica Packaging within 2 days after your goods have been delivered. Please be sure to check your items when they arrive as after 7 days (of receiving your goods) you will not be entitled to a return even if Berica Packaging is at fault.
- If your return is after 7 days you will be contacted via email by our customer service team who will advise further regarding your return.
- Approved returns will be issued with a ‘Return Authorised Number’ and goods must be returned to Berica Packaging within 4 days of the Return Authorised number being issued.
- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs to return your item(s). These costs may be reimbursed if Berica Packaging is at fault.
- Due to food safety requirements, your products must be unopened and unused. All returned cartons must contain the correct inner quantity and be totally fit for resale. We will not accept cartons that have notes written directly on the exterior, and the product must be returned in the original carton. Inner sleeves must be complete and intact.
- Only full-priced item may be credited, unfortunately, sale items cannot be returned.
- A final decision for the credit will be reserved pending the state of the returned cartons. If the product is not deemed saleable by us, we reserve the right to negotiate the rate of credit granted. Returns may also be subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- We will send you an email as soon as your return has been processed and the funds will take 3-5 working days to reach your account. Any refunds will be credited to your original payment method.
- Berica Packaging reserves the right to refuse any return or refunds for all purchases.