Frequently Asked Questions
Delivery and Returns
Claims for Seasonal packaging must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods, while claims for all other packaging must be made within 30 days of receipt of goods. Returns are not accepted after these timeframes.
A 15% restocking fee may apply, and credit will be approved after goods are assessed for resalable condition, with refunds issued to the original payment method. Please note that the refund process may take 3-5 working days.
If you place your order before 4pm today, you will receive it tomorrow – no matter where you are in the country - excluding rural addresses.
- We have both north and South Island distribution, so we offer overnight delivery (excluding weekends) so if you place your order on Monday-Thursday, you receive your order the next day. If you order on Friday, you receive your order on Monday.
- Saturday deliveries can be made at an additional cost – just talk to our team.
- Rural deliveries may take an extra day to be delivered.
- We aim to dispatch All orders placed before 4pm the same day.
- Any order received after this will be despatched the next working day.
- Please contact us if your order is time critical and we will endeavour to include this in our same-day dispatch schedule.
Currently, we do not ship our products outside of New Zealand.
- Freight is free for any order over $200+gst.
- Anything under $200+gst we have flat fee of $20+gst.
We’ll send you an e mail as soon as your return has been processed and the funds will take 3-5 working days to reach your account. All refunds are issued back to your original payment method.
If you need to return your product(s) for whatever reason, please e mail email@example.com and one of our friendly customer service team will respond to you within 1 working day.
See below for terms and conditions:
- All return/credit requests must be notified to Berica Packaging within 2 days after your goods have been delivered. Please be sure to check your items when they arrive as after 7 days (of receiving your goods) you will not be entitled to a return even if Berica Packaging is at fault.
- If your return is after 7 days you will be contacted via email by our customer service team who will advise further regarding your return.
- Approved returns will be issued with a ‘Return Authorised Number’ and goods must be returned to Berica Packaging within 4 days of the Return Authorised number being issued.
- You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs to return your item(s). These costs may be reimbursed if Berica Packaging is at fault.
- Due to food safety requirements, your products must be unopened and unused. All returned cartons must contain the correct inner quantity and be totally fit for resale. We will not accept cartons that have notes written directly on the exterior, and the product must be returned in the original carton. Inner sleeves must be complete and intact.
- Only full-priced item may be credited, unfortunately, sale items cannot be returned.
- A final decision for the credit will be reserved pending the state of the returned cartons. If the product is not deemed saleable by us, we reserve the right to negotiate the rate of credit granted. Returns may also be subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- We will send you an email as soon as your return has been processed and the funds will take 3-5 working days to reach your account. Any refunds will be credited to your original payment method.
- Berica Packaging reserves the right to refuse any return or refunds for all purchases.
Ordering & Payment
We have both credit card and internet banking available for online payment on our website.
- The minimum order is 1 pack of 1 item in 1 colour.
- The pack sizes vary and are stated above each price section.
- Multiple packs price breaks apply for some items when ordering more than 1 pack of the same size item and colour.
Yes we can set up a trade account - just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Absolutely not, what you see in your cart is what you pay for.
Samples can be supplied for presentation trials etc and may incur a sample charge. Samples cannot be returned for credit.
We do not have any sample product on display at our distribution centres. Our friendly team are super helpful so feel free to hop on the online chat and ask as many questions as you would like, we would love to help you find a solution.
We specialise in custom made solutions for wine and food products.
Contact us to discuss custom order options on email@example.com.
All dimensions are shown for each item and are the inside dimensions (the useable space of the box).
Any item that states that they are recyclable are recyclable in New Zealand. While almost all of our products are recyclable, unfortunately some are not recyclable in New Zealand as we do not have the facilities to process them.
We are very conscious of our environmental footprint & your storage space so we flat pack most of our products to save space and shipping.